- Human and Social Rights;
- Coordination of the Project Team for School Meal Quality;
- Supervision of the Project Team for the Implementation and Monitoring of the Municipal Plan for Homeless People.
- Degree and Master’s Degree in Psychology, with the published thesis: “Parental Concerns in Abused Women”.
- Specialisation in Bioethics at the University of Porto Medical School.
- Specialist in Clinical Psychology by the Psychologists Association.
- Professional training at the Portuguese Association for Victim Support, Lisbon.
Vice-President of the Popular Party (Partido Popular – CDS) Political Committee for the Lisbon Municipality.
Positions occupied until taking office as Municipal Councillor:
- Clinical Psychologist at the Cascais Hospital.
- Secretary of the Estrela Parish.
- Parish Chief in Lisbon, since 2005.
- Municipal Councillor in the previous term and the current term, as deputy.
- Secretary of the Board of the Popular Party (Partido Popular – CDS) National Council.
- Vice-President of CDS Youth.
- President of the Aveiro CDS Youth.
- Member of the Popular Party (Partido Popular – CDS) Political Committee for the Lisbon Municipality.
44 years of age, married, mother of 2.