- Human Resources;
- Finance and Tax Collection;
- Asset Management;
- Quality Management and Audit;
- General coordination of Council activities;
- World Youth Day 2023;
- Institutional relations with the City Council;
- Legal representation of the Municipality;
- Social Services of the Lisbon City Council;
- Supervision and monitoring of the activity of the following municipal companies and affiliated entities: EMEL – Empresa Pública Municipal de Mobilidade e Estacionamento de Lisboa (Lisbon Public Mobility and Parking Company); Carris – Companhia Carris de Ferro de Lisboa (Lisbon Railway); UCCLA – União das Cidades Capitais Luso-Afro-Americo-Asiáticas (Union of Portuguese-Speaking Capital Cities in Portugal, Africa, America and Asia); Casa da América Latina (Latin America House);
- Management and coordination of the following Mission/Project Teams: Personal Data Protection; Lisbon Municipality Investment and Financing Plan 21@30.
Law Degree from the Portuguese Catholic University, 1999.
- Lawyer since 2001, having interrupted his activity in October 2021.
- Elected Member of Parliament for Lisbon between 2016 and 2019.
- Assistant to the Minister for the Presidency between 2003 and 2005.
- Advisor to the Assistant State Secretary of the Minister for the Economy in 2003.
- Married, father of 4.
- Member of the Popular Party (Partido Popular – CDS), where he serves as Chairman of the National Council since 2020.
- Member of the Alcântara Parish Assembly between 2017 and 2021.
- Member of the Amaro da Costa Institute (IDL), occupying the position of Chairman of the Supervisory Council since 2016.
- Vice-President of the Portuguese Equestrian Federation in 2020 and 2021.
- Member of the Disciplinary Council of the Sports Federation for Persons with Disabilities between 2013 and 2020.
- Member of the Supervisory Council of the Portuguese Language Observatory between 2012 and 2018.
- Member of a Christian Life Community (CVX) since 2000.